Saturday 27 April 2013

I Salute You

Through first had experience I know how hard it is to plan out a trip. Imagine planning out a trip for 40 people, and staying on schedule. Galway is just another wonderful example of it. We left April 26 2013 at 7:45 am from the Park Hotel headed to Galway. However we made a couple of stops before actually getting there, the Cliffs of Mohor among them. I wante d to dedicate this post as a thank you to everyone who made this trip possible, not once in my lifetie I thought I would be where I was today and in the best way possible. Trips can sometimes be exhausting but the way we carried through was pleasant and exciting because everything we saw was unique and grand. I'll make a post for each place, and let you see for yourself, however I wanted to first of all give credit to our benefactors, The Kieths, Steven our bus driver and the Dubgarvan Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment