Saturday 11 May 2013

Camera Issues!

I have a big problem. For this trip I found myself buying a camera to replace my phone considering I would be travelling all over I wanted neat images. However cameras are sold without the memory card that you need to be able to take istures, so for the first few weeks with my camera i was loaned one. When the owner needed the slot card back  had to buy a new one. Little did I know you had to format the card before you use it and i went on to Italy and took 700 pictures with it. Somehow the camera all of the sudden decides to tell me that the card is not formatted and before i can keep using it i have to format it although in order to format the slot card i need to deleta all the pictures!!! I am looking for a way to access my pictures and make a copy of them before i need to delete them, if not i have to delete them...and have no images from my Italy trip. Ill keep you posted, wish me luck, if you have any information on how to fix this let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I ended up buying a $40-$70 program that would recover the pictures for you, it seems this is a more of a common problem than I thought. I only lost a couple of pictures beyond recognition, but had the other 698 to document my trip. Not being able to know what the amazing picture I lost was made me feel better. #silverlinings

    ReplyDelete